General Eyecare And Screening
If you would like a complete eye exam, an eye assessment for a driver’s licence, or a medical second opinion, then an appointment is simply a phonecall or email away. Many patients suffer in silence from dry eye syndrome, with eye discomfort, redness and intermittent blurring of vision without realizing something can be done to effectively relieve this problem. New treatments are now available to make this problem a thing of the past. Call now to arrange an appointment.
Eye screening: For Adults & Children
Adult Eye Screening
EyeWise Vision Clinic provides a variety of comprehensive eye screening to suit your needs and budget. All our eye-screening examinations are conducted with the latest equipment/ apparatus by our medical professionals and are inclusive of our doctor’s consultation.
Regular eye screening assessment is a preventive measure in arresting any medical or health problems that may arise. If you suspect that you are experiencing any visual inadequacy, vision fatigue, visual under performing or suspect any complications. Why not come down for a comprehensive eye screening at EyeWise Vision now? Come down for your visual check up Today!
Special note for adult screening
1) Screening is recommended for adults 40 years and above.
2) Screening takes about 60-80 mins.
3) Due to dilation, adults are recommended not to drive or operate equipment/machinery after the screening.
***Please enquire personally at (65) 64761211 for professional career specific eye checks. ie. Drivers’ license, Pilots license, Dental surgeons/ Engineers/ Technicians who need certification for laser equipment usage, or students who are traveling overseas for university entry requirements.
Children Eye Screening
EyeWise Vision Clinic understands the extra visual pressures children today face in this highly academic and technological world. Children at a tender age are expected to read, write & do many near vision activities like computer work or television/gaming monitor viewing. Thus we are a unique medical centre, which provides a variety of pediatric comprehensive eye screening to suit your child’s needs and the parents’ budget.
In addition, we are also a medical clinic that provides screening for children with learning needs. We do eye screening test for certain educational and remedial schools/tuition centers in Singapore. For more information, please surf under our eye services for visual screening test for children with learning needs or reading difficulties eg. dyslexia.
Our eye screening examination is conducted by medical professionals using the latest equipment/apparatus and is inclusive of our doctor’s consultation. Regular eye screening assessment is a preventive measure in arresting any medical or health problems that may arise. If you suspect your child is experiencing any visual inadequacy, vision under performing in school or suspect any complications. Please call for a screening test now. Parental instincts are often right. You know your child best. Why not come down for a comprehensive eye screening at EyeWise Vision now? Come down for your eye check up today! Give your kid’s eyes a break!
Special note for children screening
1) Screening is for children 4 years and above.
2) The screening takes between 2-3 hours, dependent on the child’s age and co -operation.
3) Please make your appointments at a time suitable and appropriate for your child i.e. when the child is well rested and well fed.
4) Parents are advised to keep the other siblings at home, as the patient may get distracted.
5) Parents are advised to be highly caring, supportive and understanding during the screening. Please do not make lunch or tea appointments immediately after the children screening, as the child needs to rest, due to the need for the dilation drops to wear off.
* Complementary copy of the children’s book entitled “Johnny Can See – A visit to the eye doctor”, Benita Fong, 2009, Candid Kids Publication LLP, Singapore. (Official book launch on 25 Sept 2009 at all major book stores)
** Recommended for children with learning needs or special reading problems.